We are looking for two (2) interns for a 3 months internship in digital marketing and E-commerce.
Workplace: Château Saint-Ambroise at 4020 rue St Ambroise - suite 492 Montreal (Qc) H4C 2C7
Please send your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloria International Inc. is a young, dynamic and growing company in the fashion industry.
Its flagship brand, COCHIC, is synonymous with creativity, comfort and elegance in the fashion industry, and stands out for the innovation and quality of its accessories, the ingenuity of which has even been patented.
We are a young and small team where everyone has the opportunity to participate in various projects and bring their know-how, ideas and passion, always in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Our mission: to be leaders in the creation of quality accessories and clothing in ethical fashion.
What our interns say about us :
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to and working with our head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Perform market research
- Contribute to the publication calendar
- Create content to present the company and its products online
- Ensure the regular feeding of our different channels (blog, Facebook, industry leading sites, LinkedIn, etc.) according to the defined publication calendar
- Ensure the growth and engagement of the various communities (social networks);
- Create digital / e-commerce campaigns and ensure their performance;
- Writing and translation of articles, blogs and client testimonials in French and English;
- Assist in the production of elements required by the sales team;
- See to the updating of photos, videos and listings on the company's website;
- Collaborate on the company's video production projects
- Perform all other related tasks.
- College diploma in marketing or other related discipline.
- Bilingual French - English
- Excellent written English and French with writing experience
- At least 6 months experience in content creation and data analysis;
- Technical skills in html, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator and Shopify
- Computer skills (Google Drive, HuBSpot, etc.)
- Understand the principles of strategic marketing and be able to propose and implement a multi-channel content strategy;
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Photography experience is an asset
- Past experience supporting a sales team is an asset
- Understanding of the programmatic advertising environment is an asset
- Past experience and examples of completed projects is an asset
Any combination of education and/or experience deemed equivalent will be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance;
- New offices in an inspiring environment (Château St-Ambroise);
- A relaxed atmosphere;
- Snacks, we routinely have unlimited fruit, juice and coffee;
- Reimbursement for professional training;
- Our passion!
Workplace: Château St-Ambroise at 4020 St Ambroise Street - Suite 492 Montreal (Qc) H4C 2C7.
HOW TO APPLY
If your profile meets these criteria, we invite you to send your CV, cover letter and the answer to these 3 questions to email@example.com:
- What is your passion in life?
- How does this position match your passion?
- What are 3 concrete examples that demonstrate that you would be the ideal candidate for this position?
Each application will be evaluated upon receipt.
Only those candidates whose applications are selected will be contacted.